Welcome, Guest

Urban Forex Urban Towers Scalping Strategy

[postlink] http://forex-tutorial-video.blogspot.com/2012/01/urban-forex-urban-towers-scalping.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LCGVaQxNCsendofvid [starttext]I have used this strategy quite often over the past 2 weeks. I am 100% with it rt now - I am very picky about what trades I enter - I don't take them all and use a few other indicators in addition, however my question for you is what is your exit strategy - you always mention the max profit - we all know the max profit potential is not the exit we use. I would appreciate a more in depth view of this either here or on your site. [endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us HERE - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))